Part Of Atieyra's Life
Pray Pray Pray !
Monday 24 March 2014 • 23:29 • 0 comments



 Assalamualaikum. 
Yeah it is a big tragedy . It really make me crying. I don't know why. The passengers the crews and the pilot takde pertalian darah langsung dengan Tieyra but I can feel the sadness. I feel lost.

Read  this : 



How can I be strong like her ? Maira Elizaberth. She is very strong. Now she lost her father. Her Beloved Father. It was really sad. I know she is not Muslim. But for me as a muslim. I should pray for all people. I really hope she can be strong enough to face all of this. I know she can. 
Please to all Malaysian or people. Please stop making a very "Stupid Stories" . The sturpid stories that you all made will make a thousands people crying. Don't you feel guilty with that :( 
So please! Think positive. Do not make a thousand of hearts broke into a thousand and more pieces. 
Pleaseeee ! Im begging you. 
I can't see Maira crying agian.
Ya Allah give all the families members of the victims strenght to face all of this. 
Kau ampunilah dosa-dosa mereka kau tenangkanlah hati ahli keluarga mereka. 
AMIN AL-FATIHAH
INALILLAHIWAINALILLAHIRAJ'IUN




Welcome to my blog . Please navigate around happily. I am Nor 'Atirah Basirah or you all can call me Atieyra. And follow me if you like to ;> Don't forget to leave your footsteps so I can visit you back ;3 bold italic underline strike

Diary About Link Stuff


Hi ! Nice to meet you. Lets read my story ! :)


Template By: Umi Humaira
Big helped: Wana
Owner: Atieyra Ira