Part Of Atieyra's Life
Best Day Ever !
Friday 6 June 2014 • 04:26 • 0 comments


Assalamualaikum :)


Hahh semalam punye story is the BEST DAY EVER ! I met myy crush & my bro *yeke? haha.
Suke hati lahh tibai je. Tapi memang best.

The moment when he look into my eyes. Fuhhh -,-" melting kejap.

The moment when Zahid talk to me and me laughing laughing laughing. Serious best.

Diorang memang best. Thats why i love them <3 hehe.

#BahagiamuDeritaku #Song #Crush

#WakafCheYeh #KotaBharu #Lepak #Bestie



Welcome to my blog . Please navigate around happily. I am Nor 'Atirah Basirah or you all can call me Atieyra. And follow me if you like to ;> Don't forget to leave your footsteps so I can visit you back ;3 bold italic underline strike

Diary About Link Stuff


Hi ! Nice to meet you. Lets read my story ! :)


Template By: Umi Humaira
Big helped: Wana
Owner: Atieyra Ira