Part Of Atieyra's Life
Happy Mothers Day Ibu
Saturday 10 May 2014 • 22:17 • 0 comments

Assalamualaikum & Hye.

Today I just want to talk about mothers day . 



Ibu, Happy Mothers day. I hope you will always healthy and I want you to know that I love you so much. For the first time I saw you. I know you will take care of me and I know I will love you until Jannah. Thanks coz always with me what ever happen. Although I am very bad person you always with me. Give me strong. Make me smile. Wipe my tears when Im crying. I can feel you love. I can see you happinnes, sadness in your eyes. I just want you to smile always. I know Im not good at the whole things but Im trying to be perfect for you. For my beloved mom. Everyday, every moment I always pray for your health and really hope that Allah bless you always. I also want you to take care of yourself. You always think about your children not your health. When you're sick. I feel sad. But Im trying to ignore the feeling infront of you because I don't want you feel sad too. Mom, you are the best-est mom in the world. No one can replace you. No one ! Mom, I love you . 

" A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heaby and hidden fall upon us ; when adversity take the place of propersity ; when friend dessert us ; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling us and endeuvor by her kind precepts and councels to discipate the clouds of darkness and cause peace returm to our hearts " 









Welcome to my blog . Please navigate around happily. I am Nor 'Atirah Basirah or you all can call me Atieyra. And follow me if you like to ;> Don't forget to leave your footsteps so I can visit you back ;3 bold italic underline strike

Diary About Link Stuff


Hi ! Nice to meet you. Lets read my story ! :)


Template By: Umi Humaira
Big helped: Wana
Owner: Atieyra Ira